At present we are looking for Piano Tutors to meet demand! We are always happy to hear from any potential tutors no matter what instrument.
Instrumental Tutor Vacancies at Sandbach Music
Sandbach Music is based in Sandbach town centre, Cheshire. Music lessons are taken on the premises by pupils of all ages and abilities in a range of instruments and styles. Sandbach Music opened in September 2014 and since then has seen rapid growth, therefore we are looking to take on extra staff to deliver instrumental tuition.
Hours and rates are negotiable according to the experience and availability of the candidate. All staff at Sandbach Music are self-employed ‘workers’ paid on an hourly rate and are paid 5.6 weeks holiday per annum. Sandbach Music are dedicated to the development of their staff and CPD training and support will be given.
Tutors with any specialism may apply to work at Sandbach Music.
- Delivery of quality instrumental tuition in your specialist instrument(s)
- Ability to teach adults and children
- Ability to teach in small groups
- Dedication to the musical development of Sandbach Music students
- Preparing students for musical performances and exams
- Regular communication with parents and other staff
- Music degree/diploma or other relevant qualification at graduate level (level 6)
- Experience teaching children and adults
- Full DBS enhanced disclosure/update or willingness to undergo one
- Child protection level 2 or willingness to train
- Willingness to be part of the Sandbach Music community and take part in extra activities in addition to main teaching duties
- Flexible approach to the type of work undertaken and the hours worked due to the operational demands of Sandbach Music.
- Excellent personal skills and the ability to communicate professionally, confidently and diplomatically with pupils, parents and staff
- Piano accompaniment skills
- Extra teaching skill areas ie. Music theory/children’s classes
- Experience entering pupils for external music exams such as ABRSM, Trinity, Rockschool etc
For further information on the post please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 762546.
Mr Daniel Keen
10a Congleton Road