Staff Required for 2018!
We are looking for two receptionists at Sandbach Music! Each to work two sessions per week.
Receptionist at Sandbach Music
Sandbach Music is a not-for-profit music school in Sandbach town centre which services the public within Sandbach and surrounding areas. Music lessons are taken on the premises by pupils of all ages and abilities in a range of instruments and styles. We will require two receptionists to start as soon as possible (depending on candidate availability). This will be a part time post involving evening work in line with our opening hours.
Specific and general duties as below:
- Create a welcoming yet professional environment interacting with existing and potential new customers
- Provide refreshments for clients
- Book lessons for new clients within vacant slots in the timetable
- Administrative duties associated with registering bookings and enquiries
- Answering or referring enquiries, in person, by e-mail or over the telephone
- Keeping the reception and refreshments area clean and tidy
- Ordering music and other merchandise
- Handling money and taking card payments
- Assisting with the organising of concerts and exam sessions
- Ensure activities are operating in accordance with Sandbach Music’s relevant policies and procedures
- Excellent personal skills and the ability to communicate professionally, confidently and diplomatically to provide excellent customer service
- Flexible approach to the type of work undertaken
- Basic level of IT literacy
- Ability to multi-task within a busy music school environment
For further information about this role please contact Kerry Baldwin on 07470 356105 or email@example.com
Typical hours of work will be two of the following days (negotiable which days) Tuesday-Friday 3.30pm-8.30pm. Each post will total 10 hours per week. Statutory holidays will be taken on our closing weeks which are based on school holiday dates on a pro-rata basis. The pro-rata annual salary will be in line with the National MW/LW rates appropriate to the suitable candidate which can be checked by following this link https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
To apply please send a CV along with a cover letter describing your suitability for this role to Kerry Baldwin either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Mrs Kerry Baldwin
10A Congleton Road
As we require receptionists as soon as possible, the deadline will remain open until the positions are filled. Applications will be processed as they arrive. Probationary period of 3 months applies. All appointments subject to satisfactory references and DBS check.